Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February book club selection

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I am submitting a love story.

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story


It is a true story about a woman who falls for a rancher in Oklahoma. She has a great website if you want to check out what else she is involved in – she has written a cook book, won a throw-down challenge with Bobby Flay, and has won numerous awards as a blogger. The website is: www.thepioneerwoman.com.

The book can be found in both hard cover and ebook (all types).

Enjoy!!


happy reading :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Karlene said...

I love Pioneer Woman! I've been following her blog for several years. I've read a couple of the installments of the book that she's posted online. Looking forward to reading the book. Thanks for picking it.

Sandra said...

Suan, did you ever tell me what piece of jewelry you wanted? If you did it got lost in cyber space.