Friday, June 25, 2010

Win a Twilight Tote!


I'm today's sponsor of Chasing Twilight.

For an entry to win this Cullen Crest Tote, answer this question in the comments by midnight June 26th:

Have you read any of the books my book club has read?
Tell me one you've read and whether you liked it or not.
Or if you haven't read any, tell me one you'd like to read.


For chances to win more prizes, including the awesome Grand Prize and lots more Daily Prizes, go play Chasing Twilight!



Photobucket

3 comments:

brendajean said...

I've read most of them but other than Twilight (of course) I loved The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. She is amazingly talented and I can't believe it was her debut novel. The Golden Spiral is fabulous too!

*yadkny* said...

Besides having read all of the Twilight books, I have also read Trading Up. I really liked it and I read it before watching the Sex & The City movie.

yadkny@hotmail.com

Dina said...

cool tote. I've read all Twilight books and enjoyed them all, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are my favs.

would like ot read The Lovely Bones.