Friday, October 30, 2009

Win a Twilight Inspired Fragrance!


So, my sister is a crazy woman and always doing these business things. She started a company that makes Twilight-inspired fragrances. She's doing a contest and giving away some free perfumes and stuff.


Details are:
  1. Go to CustomScentsOnline.com and read the descriptions of the various Twilight-inspired fragrances. (My favorite is Vampire Venom.)

  2. Come back here and leave a comment on this post, telling me which fragrance you'd like if you win the contest.

  3. Comment anytime between NOW and midnight, Saturday, November 7, 2009.

  4. I'll select a winner at random and you'll receive the fragrance of your choice.

  5. Plus, anyone who leaves a fragrance selection comment on this post between now and midnight of November 20th (U.S. release date of New Moon) will be entered to win the Grand Prize—a full Bath and Body set in the Twilight-inspired fragrance of your choice (that's a parfum spray, body lotion, shower gel, puff sponge and pump lid).

  6. Limited to addresses within the U.S. (Sorry.)
If you check out the sidebar on CustomScentsOnline.com, you'll find a list of links to other bloggers who are hosting the contest. You can comment on all of them for more chances to win!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I found you from Karlene's blog. I think all the fragrances sound great. I'd love to try the angela one because I love anything with lilac.

Taffy said...

Karlene crazy? Nah. I think I want to try 'Emmett' scent.

helen07 said...

Bella's New Moon sounds gorgeous x

LaRae said...

They all sound wonderful but I would like to try Emmett for my husban. He works night and I have called him a vampire and if I get this scents he can smell like one to.