Sunday, October 5, 2008

Favorite song of the week

Here is a clue to my favorite song(s) of the week.....
it is on a movie soundtrack
my daughter, Ryane has seen the movie SIX times
and i have seen it FIVE times... and just today Ryane
said to me..... i want to see it again....and if it is at
the movie theater this weekend we may just go
see it one more time....it is a happy upbeat movie
with music that makes you want to sing along...
in fact we went to the sing a long version with
my sister, karlene and her daughter, megan...
and yes we sang along to all the songs and had
a wonderful time!

there are two songs i love so and i am picking them both
as my favorite song of the week....



Mamma Mia



and

Dancing Queen




give it a listen
when you get a minute
enjoy :)

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Oh, yes. That was fun. :)