Saturday, August 23, 2008

Office Goddess Book Club

the office goddess book club has announced the
september
book club selection
picked by aby...


hello!! so the book i am going to pick is very informative and may help keep all the women in the book club and their kids and friends just a little bit safer! it is called "the gift of fear". i am not sure of the authors name, but how many books by this name can there be?! it was one of oprahs books! Enjoy and use the info wisely! Love aby

don't forget to post a comment on my blogor send an email on the august book of the month Breaking Dawn (loved it...can't wait to read the reviews) by sept 4th to receive your prize

happy reading :)
suan

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Is September over already? I totally forgot about reading this book. Sorry. I'm sort of lame that way.

But I did read a good non-fiction book lately--actually, it's a re-read because I've had it several years and read it a couple of times. It's Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern.

This is the only organizing book that actually makes sense to me. In fact, I liked it so much that I've ordered the 2nd edition. Also, she's been on Oprah, so that means this must be the one TRUE organizing book, right?