Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Reading Thing Challenge


This is the easiest book challenge in the world because you can participate and win prizes by only reading ONE book! Office Goddess Book Club members need to sign up to do this. (right now!) (If you don't have a blog, e-mail your list to me and I'll forward it to Karlene and she'll sign you up. )

In a nutshell, you read one or more books between June 20 & Sept 21. You tell us what you think about it (1 sentence, 1 paragraph, 1 page, whatever). You keep an eye on Karlene's blog for prizes (one a week). (More details here.)

Here is my list:

twilight
new moon
eclipse
breaking dawn
odd hours
the host
summerhouse
return to summerhouse

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing 2008. Good list. I'm also reading all but your last two.

melanie lucille said...

I LOVE the summerhouse, i just bought the second one online, and i can't wait till i get to read it :)