Make today matter….
have you ever been hungry???
most people don't have to decide between food and
rent, medical care, or medicine….
but over one million do
the second largest expense for families is food
1 in 4 people in a soup line is a child
here are some ways to help…
1. find an organization that supports the hungry and
find out what they need and help provide it
2. donate your time at a local soup kitchen or
3. go through your pantry and donate some
4. create or support a food drive
5. purchase and hand out fast food gift
cards to the homeless
you can be a part of the solution by donation
time, food or money
you will gain a new appreciation for the food
on your table…. It truly is a blessing.