Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My heart is smiling :)

let me first start by saying i am easily amused,
i am easily entertained, and i am odd. i always tell
my kids "i am odd and proud of it" then i go into my
speech that if we were all the same what a boring life
it would be.......and i am sure in their heads after the "i am
odd and proud of it" all they hear is blah blah blah....

anyway... on my way to work (every day since 1-1-08)
i crank my "theme song" of the year as loud as i can stand
it and sing along. since there are no kids in the car to tell
me i dance better than i sing. btw, what a polite way to say
you are a lousy singer... i have such (occasionally) polite
kids. but today i added in a little xtra fun... i am tapping my
my feet with my freshly painted toe nails.... oh yeah, did i
mention i am tapping my flip flop wearing feet?
those of you who know me once i mention the flip flops
can imagine just how happy i am..... now i realize this is
january and it is cold out....not to worry... i brought my furry
clogs to work .... just in case some of that white
stuffs starts falling from the sky....

NO SOCKS--FLIP FLOPS--FRESHLY PAINTED TOES

today in "my world" as crazy as it my be
life is good.....

No comments: