Thursday, January 10, 2008

fav song of the week

since i seem to be forever behind on my song of the week (good thing i don't try to do a song a day) i had a hard time choosing so here is another one for you....



wind beneath my wings
by bette midler


i dedicate this song to my kids they are truly the wind beneath my wings they lift me up and keep me going when i just want to crash to the ground and give up... they are my heroes... being teenagers in the here and now is not an easy task with all the peer pressure and drugs so easily available... but they are making the right decisions and i am proud of their choices. i love you all three !

1 comment:

Suan said...

i forgot to mention that in elementry school ryane's starlight singing class learned the sign language to this song and when they performed it i cried and to this day if you want to see me cry just play this song and a faucet will flow from my eyes.....