Saturday, August 25, 2007

Favorite song of the week



my kids like to make fun of my blog and when i blog surf. i'm not sure why..... maybe blogs aren't cool and only my space is cool ??

i thought maybe i would let one of them pick the fav song of the week and then they might give me a break...

so, for this weeks fav song i am doing something very brave... i am letting one of my teenagers pick it ( he promises there is no swearing)....

i ran (so far away) by A flock of seagulls

thanks michael :)

give it a listen when you get a minute

enjoy :) suan

3 comments:

Suan said...

michael- i am surprised that you would listen to this kind of retro type mustic... i like it... nice pick. thanks :)

Kenna said...

I am laughing! I can't believe you picked THIS SONG of all songs! Very cool :)

Suan said...

i finished reading Eclipse and was telling michael about the last chapter and he said if they make a movie they should use this song as jacob is running.....
i think it would fit perfectly